Wednesday 22 October 2014

Showcased!

Congratulations to Mitchell - he is the second student in 8GMc to be showcased on the 100WC site.

…I could not believe the smell… of the 2jz motor drifting into the first apex corner in 3rd gear, Clips the clipping point and is in first. The Redbull drift car keeps the revving as high as it can go while he drifts like he’s on ice. He slows down for the next corner keeping the car at it's edge, the v8 s15 is coming up behind for a podium finish, he hits the NOS bottles then....
“MITCHELL GET OUT OF BED” I find my Mum shouting at me.
“Ugh” As I say to myself, it was all just another dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ___
I really like ____
One thing you could work on would be ______
Please come and have a look at my blog at _______
Thank you
______