Friday 13 June 2014

100 WC Star of the Week!

Awesome piece of writing below - Olivia K is setting the standard!


The overpowering blare of sirens deafened my already exhausted ears. As I drove up to the mysterious object, I was overpowered by a familiar smell as it wafted into my flared nostrils. I got a closer look. I was stunned. I couldn't believe it. It was an egg. In fact it was a giant egg. I slid on my over sized police jacket and trudged along to the huge, cocoa sphere. I was greeted by some lackadaisical, emotionless colleagues. My eyes intensively studied the problematic egg. I was suddenly brought to an abrupt stop. Even words couldn’t explain what I saw.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Olivia this is really good. There are some great descriptive words in this.

    ReplyDelete

Hi ___
I really like ____
One thing you could work on would be ______
Please come and have a look at my blog at _______
Thank you
______