Wednesday 9 March 2016

Art/Pottery 8 March


Today I went and checked on 8GMc in Art and Pottery and was blown away by some of the work I saw. Mrs Wing always amazes me with the art she manages to get out of the students and this year is no different. A New Zealand theme this year and from the photos above you can see we have some pretty talented artists!
Ms Wathen is no different in pottery with what she gets out of the students. Unfortunately when I showed up most students had finished their pottery on the wheel but I will be sure to get down earlier in the coming weeks to give you an insight into what they are doing in pottery. I have talked to Ms Wathen and she has some pretty awesome ideas about what they will be completing this year.
Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi ___
I really like ____
One thing you could work on would be ______
Please come and have a look at my blog at _______
Thank you
______